Commitment to Cleaning
Third Party UMA AssurClean Acknowledgment
• Provided all employees with information about SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), how it spreads, and risk of exposure, training on proper hand washing practices and other routine infection control precautions. access to soap, clean running water, and drying materials or alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol at their worksite.
• Conducted worksite assessments to identify SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) prevention strategies.
• When practical, provide products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, Environmental Protection Agency, and other applicable government agencies so that surfaces commonly touched by passengers and staff can be cleaned periodically.
• Used, and continues to use, disinfectant products that meet Environmental Protection Agency’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and provide employees training on manufacturer’s directions.
• Coordinated with, and will continue to coordinate with, local and/or state public health officials to establish ongoing communications to facilitate access to relevant information.
• Monitored, and continues to monitor, federal regulations and public health agency guidelines as appropriate.
Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfecting Procedures
Onboard Hand Sanitation
In Route Cleaning
Business Office Hours (Day Hours)
Monday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM | Tuesday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM | Wednesday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM | Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM | Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM | Sunday Closed
An Official Partner of Trailways Charters
U.S. Department of Transportation MC # – 177778 GPSC Certificate # – 7245